Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 02:08 AM   #21
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Hey Chance ! good to hear from you ! As most everyone knows, we have towed motorcycles for many years and just made the switch to a Wrangler Sport TJ .. as we aged, the motorcycle was less desirable when we were at our destination...we bought an older model got her setup to tow and LOVE THAT JEEP !! Now, when we arrive at our destination, we unhook and can literally, go anywhere we want at the drop of a hat ! Weather is not a factor . Our family sez we are in our second childhood ! SO MY MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT A TOAD...if you can afford it..DO IT!
Yeah, I agree Wranglers are great. My son has a new Wrangler and it’s a very nice vehicle. I wouldn’t mind owning one even if it wasn’t to tow. He’s in process of restoring an old classic motorhome and will be towing the Jeep when finished. The work scope is extensive so may take a while.

Great to hear from you, and hope everything is going well for you guys.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.