Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 04:25 AM   #1640
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucke View Post
Hello everyone, I added the windshield sun screen today. I was a little nervous about drilling holes for the twist fasteners. It went well. I still have to add the side window sun screen. Sun Pro claims it will knock out 94% of the sunlight, heat and ads privacy during daylight hours. We should be able to enjoy the view out of the front. I am also hoping it will aid with the A/C unit to keep up on the hot days.
Wow a 3rd manufacturer of window screens. I was also nervous about drilling holes in our coach so I stuck with stick on velcro (we have a Sunguard RV Windshield cover). We've been using it now for a good 3 years and they do decrease the light and heat in the daytime. At night remember to close the shades as people can see into the coach when the inside lights are on and its dark out.

The other manufacturer is Magneshade. When our Sunguard shade "wears out" I'll be replacing it with a Magneshade (These are held on with magnets you put on the inside of the window--no drilling required).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.