Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:18 AM   #28
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM48 View Post
Hi all. My wife and I just purchased a 2015 Thor ACE 29.3. Love it a lot. Like all newbies I sure we all have a lot of questions. My 1st question for the forum is .... I have automatic hydrolics jacks. I just pulled into an RV park and started to level it and once done I noticed the front wheels are about 2” off the ground. Is this Okay? Or will it affect the hydraulics? Any advice ...
Thanks Dan M
Welcome...
You will get different answers to your first question... my opinion it’s fine, but often not necessary. The auto level often raises thing more than necessary. Try to level manually. Then if front wheels still off ground, let it be. The jacks can handle the weight..
To manually level, what works for me:
- drop front jacks till they both contact ground
- drop rear jacks till they both contact ground
- follow arrows on display to lower correct pairs
- verify with a level on countertop or floor and adjust if needed
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum