Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:37 AM   #1
Jarhead94

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Jersey
THOR #16233
2015 Miramar Converter Problem

Happy Sunday folks! We are feverishly working to take a trip to Gettysburg tomorrow and I'm having a dickens of a time getting the batteries to charge. I bought two new 12 V deep cycles today and have connected them independently of one another. Said differently, there are two positive cables and two negative cables in the battery compartment. I attached one positive and one negative to each battery, presuming this was the right way to go.

It appears that my converter is not charging the batteries, and I'm trying to check the fuses on the converter but can't find it. Does anyone any suggestions on how to access the converter and any ideas on what else I should check? It sounds like the converter is directly behind the fuse panel under the bed, but I can't quite seem to figure out how to get to it.

My lovely bride and five kids are relying on me to get the rig running, and the batteries are the last piece. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope!

Kidding aside, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum