Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 09:26 PM   #21
Henry's RV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24SR
State: New Mexico
THOR #2570
Excellent lists - it may be there already but coax for cable tv hookup if the campground has it - many do. Flashlight or lantern, batteries, ditto on the Weber grill (I have the Q), folding chair, waterproof mat/blanket, twist ties, duct tape, plastic trash bags good for many uses, basic first aid kit, kitchen basics, remember the condiments, bungee cords in different sizes - a few things I didn't notice on the lists. Definitely leveling blocks, plenty of them. I'm fairly new but have been in some really lopsided sites. Rain poncho. Not essential, but I like the clear hose flush adapter for the black tank hose. You can see when the tank is empty, then attach a nonpotable water hose to the fitting to flush the tank and the sewer hose. I think it's called a flushmaster. Oh, that reminds me, add a regular (non drinking water) hose also. A short one will do the trick to clean your sewer hose after dumping.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.