Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 11:09 PM   #35
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwray View Post
Sorry about the pics being upside down. Can’t figure out how to fix that.

Also, for the big picture window over the couch that has two smaller windows under it that open up—I can’t figure out how to gain access like the others to make this same mod. Even if one were to completely remove the entire window frame (which I am not willing to do) the big one still overlaps the set screws of the smaller ones.

I’f someone, smarter/braver than I, can figure that one out—I’ll jump on that one too. :-)

Btw, DH & kids were very happy to see the enlarged openings. There’s a better cross-breeze for sure. But it would be better still, if I could get that other window done.
I dont have but 1 very small window like that and I dont see how it could be done on that one, but can you take some asst pics of the inside of the window opened and closed? You could still drill the rivets out and do it that way, takes a minute to drill them out then put a screw back in or re rivet them
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum