Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 01:50 PM   #9
smasiello

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #16254
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnach View Post
Welcome aboard smasiello. There are plenty of issues with Thor. This is a great place to get helpful info and plenty of opinion 'cuz many here have been RVing forever. It helps if you're handy but if not you can get informed before dealing with a repair pro. This forum has seen it all. Just ask.
While I am not terribly handy, I can often put my engineering hat on and figure things out.

On a positive note, I was able to find the seat belts in the couch last night. I was determined to find them given that I saw the bolts under the slide. I knew they had to be in there somewhere. I ended up finding them buried under the back cushion of the sofa bed. I had to half fold down the back and reach as far as I could under the couch to find them, but was able to get them out with some help from my 12 year old daughter and do some interesting gymnastics to get the belts up through the cushions, but were able to get it done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.