Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #18
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswoodson View Post
I feel your pain. After lots of boondocking with no hot water and three new water pumps we finally found the problem. The water lines from our fresh water tank were clogged up with plastic shavings (sloppy workmanship during manufacture). I removed the water line and took each joint apart; blew the lines out with air compressor. This solved our problem. Good luck.
You are right on the money.... it is a shame.

One our first or second trip a large round piece of plastic came out of either the black or grey tank when draining them. When they used a hole saw to cut an opening for the plumbing of the toilet, sink, etc. they left the plastic drop right into the tank without removing it. Lucky it did not create major blockage.

Every time I take something apart I find saw dust, screws, plastic pieces, etc. I am running the shop vac to clean everything up.

I think it is very likely that most of these rigs have a lot of construction debris in the plumbing that is causing issues in different ways.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.