Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
LeonineThor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #7468
2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1

Fantastic little unit! 10,400 miles in 3 summers. Always cleaned after use and engine maintained. Why am I selling it? Because my teenagers have decided they don't like camping or being with mom anymore? . I have loved this unit. Big enough to offer all the comforts I could ever ask for, but small enough to drive into any campground total perfection.

Mounted spare tire underneath extra add on . Sleeps 5 with either 2 twins or a king in the back. Lots of storage underneath including a large pass through space. Interior storage is amazing full cabinetry above the beds including a wardrobe near the bathroom. Fridge/Freezer large enough for all the food and drinks for a long trip. Bathroom doors open to make large dressing area. Couch folds out to a bed. Driver and passenger seats swivel around small table. Bed over driving area drops down when needed.

Comes with onboard Cumins Onan 4000 generator that gives enough power to run A/C, Microwave and TV at once! Hot water on demand makes showering a dream. 40 gallon fresh water tank. Year 2017 model 24.1 Thor Motor Coach.

This is a class A gas powered motorhome at 25.6. I believe it is a Ford V10. I have driven it all over Colorado including the mountains up I70, the passes into/out of Yellowstone and up to Glacier there is no shortage of power even when full of water. Contact me with questions or to arrange a viewing. Delivery potentially available.

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.