Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 05:39 PM   #28
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Well.... FedEx made me their first stop this morning because the boxes took up so much space on the truck!

They fit nice....... actually RecPro is very conservative with their measurements. I actually measured slightly over a 70" width on my slide and I probably have an inch to an inch and a half on each side of the recliner installed. Glad I didn't go with the 67" option.

There are four adjustable feet on each side of each recliner base. The first set of feet are just hanging off the slide. Not too much of and issue and they feel stable but I am going to Home Depot later to get 1.5" x 36" metal U channel pieces to put under the feet on each side and let an inch or two of the channel hang over the slide so the front feet can rest on the metal channel for support. That will prevent it from wanting to tip forward at all if you sit on the very edge of the seat.

I was going to think about mounting them to the floor of the slide but I decided against it. They are fairly heavy and pretty secure when hooked together. I did decide to use the seat belts as a way to secure them somewhat. I wrapped the set belts around the frames and tightened them so I think that will work out ok.... we'll see how it holds up after the first trip.

I have to say they were very well packaged and protected, which is important given their weight. I give RecPro two for fast shipping and making sure they showed up in perfect condition!

Here's what they look like installed....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor_29H_4.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	19621   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3958.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	19622  

Name:	IMG_3961.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	19623   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3965.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	19624  

Name:	IMG_3971.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	19625  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.