Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:51 AM   #17
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I’ll tell you one thing on the black and grey tanks. I bought a “Clean Dump” waste pump system that attaches permanently to the outflow pipe. It connects to a pump which is connected to a 15’ hose. All fit in the waste dump compartment. To use it, all you do is open the door, take out a few feet of hose (just enough to reach the dump) pull the black handle to open the black tank, open the valve at the end if the hose, flip a switch to turn on the pump and it empties in two minutes. You then close the black tank, open the grey tank and dump that. When you are finished, you close the valve at the end of the hose, put it back in the compartment and drive away. No connection, no mess, no smell (it’s all contained within the system), no cleaning sewer hose. I’ve had one in my last three RVs and I won’t have another RV without one. At 74, I don’t need to be on the ground wrestling hoses and attachments. With the Clean Dump, I dump every other day and never even think about it. Takes the hassle away from one of the worst job in RVing and you will “wow” you neighbors at the dump station.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum