Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 PM   #19
CLBeerbower

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #14056
Ok called Thor and identified the issue... me. Bottom line is that when shore power is applied it DOES NOT automatically activate the “use” function of the switch. I thought it did. I was wrong. On 2020 models Thor is changing the switch as there is no way to determine wether the LED is on due to shore power being applied or if the switch was correctly moved momentarily into the use position. There is also no way to tell if a child, dog, adult bumped the switch on the way out. Only that you would like see a number like12.6 on the inverter readout like the 13.6 or so that you should see. Ugh.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum