Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 11:12 PM   #1
VikiS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.6
State: Mississippi
THOR #16421
Greetings fellow RV’ers!!!

My husband and I bought a Thor Motorcoach this past January to start vacationing on land with our 4 fur babies (all rescue mutts). Now, ironically, we are moving to be closer to my dad and will be ‘tiny living’ our motorcoach while building a house.
We are looking forward to building our retirement home on the farm and doing some traveling. As a kid I traveled cross country every summer with my folks to visit family and was blessed with parents who always took the scenic route so we kids could see all this beautiful country has to offer (back then in a suburban).
Looking forward to doing this again with my hubby & dogs. The dogs love the coach and happily jump in the moment we start packing her up. Will get name put on the back soon as I have coiner her ‘Lil Bertha’ (looks big to car folks but only a 26 footer).
Anyhow, that’s our story and look forward to seeing y’all out on the road. Safe travels!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum