Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:17 AM   #27
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileyra View Post
Lol just sold my Lincoln navigator and want to get the Trailhawk also. Having a tough time finding one in our area. Glad to see others selecting this vehicle to tow, makes me feel better about my decision. I though the death wobble was fixed with the 2019 models and the mopar harness was no longer needed? I know there is a lot of opinions going on about that
One of the biggest reason for the Trailhawk is the Quadra-Drive II transfer case which is standard on the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. The QDII is optional on other trim levels and I believe it is standard on one or two other Grand Cherokee trim levels. When we were purchasing I looked at the specs on Jeeps website and would not allow a dealer to talk to me about anything that did not have the QDII as standard equipment. It amazed me how little one dealers sales people knew about their vehicles. I wound up going to another dealer 30 miles down the road.

For the Cherokee the death wobble was supposedly corrected for 2019 so the cable should not be required. Haven't heard of the Death Wobble issue with Grand Cherokees although it may have been present in earlier model years.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum