Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 01:51 AM   #1670
pavemike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.5
State: Florida
THOR #12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnach View Post
This little mod is a quality of life biggie. The Axis/Vegas 25.4 has to mirrored closet doors in the bedroom. The "handles" are a pair of finger pulls halfway up and are back-to-back. They are a pinch pull and difficult to open. Further more the edges are sharp from the cutting and are not smoothed...too much cost, I guess. Twice I've torn a cut on my forearm reaching across the closed left door to get something. Geezer skin, y'know. After that I had filed them smooth, cutting thru the black coating and looking crappy. I stumbled across these and installed them with 3M VHB Exterior double stick tape, after I eased the edges as, alas, they too had sharp edges. I'm embarrassed though, I don't recall where I ordered them from. I just checked Amazon but no luck, sorry.

Gnach,
You were so close to making my day with those cabinet door pulls. DW was off the couch with excitement..."where did he get those"!!! But, hey, I understand. I don't remember what I had for dinner tonight. I think it was something on the Blackstone...or maybe that was last night. Anyway, love those pulls. If you wake up during the night remembering where you got them, please jump out of bed and post it. Thanks.
pavemike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum