Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 02:32 AM   #29
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileyra View Post
Lol just sold my Lincoln navigator and want to get the Trailhawk also. Having a tough time finding one in our area. Glad to see others selecting this vehicle to tow, makes me feel better about my decision. I though the death wobble was fixed with the 2019 models and the mopar harness was no longer needed? I know there is a lot of opinions going on about that
Both the Cherokee Trailhawk and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 2019 model year are 4 down towable without the aftermarket "death wobble" cable. That is verbatim from the Chrysler/Jeep factory rep in our area. We bought a 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite for my wife's everyday driver and our "toad". Cherokees are built in Belvidere IL about 100 miles from our location and the local dealer we got ours from had to get it from a dealership outside St. Louis Mo. 350 miles from here. The capability of the Trailhawk models along with the equipment available on the SUV make them tough to find even close to where they build um! This is our 5th Jeep product since 2000 and we have been happy with every one we have owned. Getting another as the "toad" for our MH was a no brainer for us.
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.