RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
Sean_Crees

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #16461
99 Windsport Jacks won't budge

I recently bought a 99 Windsport. The guy i got it from said the hydraulic fluid needs to be changed but otherwise they should still work, just might be a little slow till i do that.

I went through the instructions step by step. All the lights on the controls for the Jacks light up as they should, but nothing happens when i go to extend the jacks. I would think if the problem was with the fluid i would at least hear the hydraulic pump engage and try to do something, but i don't hear anything like it's not getting an electric signal.

I'm thinking at this point it might be a fuse someplace is blown, but i can't find it. Anyone know where i should be looking? Also anything else i should check while i'm working on this? I checked the manual, they have basic operating diagrams but don't specify where on the bus the items listed actually are.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.