Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:28 PM   #17
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carinello View Post
Dstankov

Sorry I am really new to RVing. It is a Thor chateau 31Y.

The refrigerator is a norcold 6 cu ft. We do not have an outdoor kitchen. Just the one inside.
I think most of us who have been RVing for many years will agree...we go full speed ahead trying to buy any and everything we can think of...then all of a sudden you don't have room for clothing etc.
for us...good quality paper plates were a must..I got rid of the stoneware I thought I had to have many years ago...we do have plastic and stainless placesettings..depending on what we are eating...a few glasses for those drinks that don't taste right in plastic/styro ...a Kuerig or the like is good if you two can agree on coffee...we cannot so I have a single serve Kuerig and Ron has a Mr. Coffee pot ! Toaster and Crock Pot .. Bowl for Salad...Tongs/Knives/spatula/big spoon/etc...This year we bought a small Air Fryer Dash is the brand name...and a Dash round griddle with heated top...because I cannot get French fries correct in the Microwave/Convection oven...nor pizza...and when we are on long trips, we like this sort of thing. We have a small cast iron gas grill which stows away in the lower area...and I have a couple small cheap pans which I never use...and a set of 3 of those disposable aluminum woven vegetable trays for grilling outside...they work well if you are using the campground firepit...I like to think that things are clean out there . ha !

We always bring a case of water bottles..and replenish as necessary..and two or more gallon bottles of tap water from home to make coffee and water for the cat. Some things just taste better with home water. KC (cat) knows the difference...

Bathroom towels...2 sets...RV parks have laundrys … 1 set of sheets for each bed … works for us .. hats...clothing …

Bathroom … all the stuff you think you need on a daily basis..

Lastly...I begin making a list about 2 weeks before we leave home .. items I want to bring...camera, etc...charge cords, computer if we are out a long time...tablet...etc...and all food and clothing.
Lots more things I have not mentioned...use that list...you can always scratch things off if you don't want to bring them....

and...remember...there is a WalMart or Target or Dollar Store in just about every town !

have fun !!
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum