Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 10:26 PM   #10
cpl jim

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Utah
THOR #16494
Sarah and I would like to say HELLO and a hearty thank you for the responses. We are not newbies to the very high cost of repairs and modifications that we rendered to our Road Trek 210. That was the reason why the question that was posed (and even more thanks to TurnerFam for laying out the problem so well).

We won't be doing the repairs ourselves, as age has crept up and silently slipped me a mickey. We wanted a newer, and slightly larger RV, to cover those days left.

We just got back from a 5,000 mile journey to visit Sarah's family and they were spread from Chattanooga to St. Augustine to the headquarters of the 3rdMarineForce in Pensacola. We had only one problem, a massive leak over her (or under) bed.

I am now a disabled Korean War veteran but Sarah still can work wonders with our new RV.

Semper Fi, my new found friends!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum