Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 09:05 PM   #25
VetPartTimer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #12125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby View Post
I had a couple of the hoses that started to sweat fluid which is the start of leaking. My mechanic and I crawled around under our Hurricane and I determined I wanted all hoses replaced. There was 7 total. I had him upgrade the hoses to a high-end hose and crimps. My second warranty paid for the standard hoses and I paid the upgrade cost. So far it works great. Now I have developed seal leaks in the front two jacks. Now we have to battle that. Hopefully, this will be the end of my problems for awhile.
Hello Wilby - I'm curious on the specifics of your hose upgrade. What kind did you get and what was the cost?

I've got a tear and leak in one of mine (rubbing on the frame appears to be the culprit). I'll route it and secure it better to prevent rubbing, but may still be interested in upgrading the hoses.

Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum