Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
sleepyT

Brand: Crossroads
Model: 305SK Cruiser Patriot
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #479
Heater floor Vents

I have a 2013 Cruiser 305SKP. In the living area there are four floor heating vents. One is by the kitchen sink, the next one is in front on the oven, the next one is about 18" from the one in front of the oven, and the last one is in front of the entertainment area. The reason I ask is I had a 2007--30SK (same floor plan)and it DID NOT have the vent that is 18" from the one by the oven. (2007 only had 3 vents in living area) I am wondering if someone bored a hole by mistake and just stuck a vent there?????

I would like to hear from late model 305SKP owners as to how many heating vents they have in the main living area.
In God We Trust
Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum