Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 01:06 PM   #18
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaztunaaz View Post
Well Guys...I am finally back to you as promised. Unfortunately not good news. Since we talked a week ago, I tried using 110 power and propane (no difference) and eventually the fridge portion started to cool while the freezer is very cold. I purchased a fan to get the air flow moving and as of this morning, the thermometer in the fridge is showing in the "spoiled" area.

Very strange.....

Somehow I missed this entry where you said the freezer was very cold.....so you can ignore my video entry about bypassing fridge controls (might be useful for those with no cooling at all). I wonder if you have a thermistor issue (usually the little temp sensing device clipped onto the fins in the fridge portion) as they do fail, but are relatively cheap to replace on Amazon. Also make sure your “test” thermometer is reading correctly by checking its readings in your house fridge.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.