Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:47 PM   #13
gnach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.4
State: California
THOR #6582
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
...snip...
Set the temp you want the water to be on your digital control, and NEVER touch the cold valve in the shower. (we thought ours wasn't working either. This forum cured us from a LOT of wrong thoughts. Once we got the water temp right, the plastic swarf from construction was blocking the shower from flowing water. The forum said to take screw end off of the shower head. Any electrical failures, the forum told me where to find the breaker)

Be happy. Join us in our rolling education about electromechanics and thermodynamics and pvc glue and how wood screws breed and then throw the babies onto the middle of the floor to implore you to find them a home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkmacbevo View Post
We just sucked it up and enjoyed the weekend! We will get it all worked out eventually.... I guess once you get a “setup routine” it will get easier... Thanks for the encouragement!! Grandkids and all had a great time!!! At least the TV Worked and we got to watch our Longhorns put up a win!!!

Welcome Lkmacbevo! That's the attitude keeps many of us going with these challenges on wheels.

SWARF ?? Ha! Thanks duckface! I had to look that up and there was a word for that cutting debris, so of like CHAFF from milling. I never heard or saw it before and my major was Industrial Technology (pre-computer use of that word, don't get me started).
Hellwig sway bars F&R, 235/85 Hankook ATM, alignment...HUGE!!!
Battery watering, 260watts Solar and BigFeets to make life easier.
gnach is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum