Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 06:24 PM   #4
David & Diane

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5803
Reply: Possible Bad Check Valve or Inside Monitor

I seldom use the fresh water tank. I filled it this time because I was preparing to evacuate for hurricane Dorrian. Turned out, I didn't have to evacuate, but I was prepared. The leak, if it is a leak occurred with water flowing out the VENT when the inside monitor exceeded 70%. If the monitor exceeded 80%, the water flowing out of VENT was a strong steady stream. The valve is in the City Fill position.

If I left the city water on & moved the valve to Normal or City Fixture, the water out of VENT stopped. If I leave the valve in Normal or City Fixture with the city water turned on, I get no water flowing, even slowly into the fresh water tank.

DRV tech support thinks the problem is the Anderson Valve. I'm not sure. What do you think? Could the problem be the check valve? Do you know where the check valve is located?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum