Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 11:23 PM   #3
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
as an agent, and a motorcoach owner myself, there is NO WAY to compare your 'situation' to any of the rest of ours, as your insurance rate and premiums have to do with things like WHERE you live(what State, area, zip code, metro area, etc), your driving record, yes, but also many other 'things' that impact your premium - discounts for other policies with the same company, married/single, age, credit score/rate, and many, many more.

The ONLY way to accurately tell if YOU are getting the best price and coverage for YOU is to price around, price around, price around.... it's hard, it takes time, but it's the ONLY way.

Someone with the exact same year/make/model of motorhome, at the same age, in seemingly the 'exact' same scenario as you, may have a premium 1/2 of yours, or may have a premium twice as much as yours.... don't go by what 'others' have, only go by what you find for yourself. I've seen it go both ways, even for my own motorhome insurance, as one insurer was twice as much as another, and still another insurance company was 1/2 as much as both of those!
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.