Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:03 AM   #59
pmorris92223

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13710
California roads
On our trip North we traveled mainly on the 101, it was awful. Miles of road construction with single lane access in each direction and potholes everywhere. I assume sometime in the future our tax dollars will help the sorry system we currently endure.
Trip home, some time on the 101 and then on the 5 and 210. The 101 was as before but the 5 Wasn't bad, some sections were beat up but, mostly pretty smooth. The grapevine had a mix. The 210 needs work.
The traffic wasn't bad coming home, I was surprised.
I must add the CHF, steering stabilizer, shocks and sumo springs made handling much better. Nothing is going to fix bad roads just makes them safer to drive. DW was not pleased [emoji57]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum