Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New owners
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:47 PM   #7
pavemike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.5
State: Florida
THOR #12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymina View Post
Hello,

Today we purchased our first RV. Its a 2020 24 HE Freedom Elite. Super excited. I am probably going to put some some solar panels on the roof. I was thinking about 4 x 100 watt panels as well as upgrading the batteries etc. I was wondering if anyone else has fitted 4 solar panels to this model and do they fit on the roof?

Is it a necessity to add solar panels?

We need to have an internet connection at all times, or as much as possible as we will be working in it. Is Hugh's satellite the best way to be connected?

We are rv beginners!

Thanks
Jerry
If you want good internet connection, I would suggest TOGO Roadlink C2. $360 per year, unlimited access. It is AT&T so check to see how their service is in your area. It works great through most of the country. We watch TV by streaming with the TOGO. We have Spectrum cable at home so we use Slingbox to watch all of our channels and DVR recorded shows. It will probably be great for your work related connection requirements.
pavemike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.