Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:18 PM   #30
David & Diane

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5803
Question Coach Battery Life & Replacement

I have the flooded type 6V batteries & I have been careful about keeping them topped off with water. Distilled water only.

They are nearing 2 years old, but I have gotten to thinking about replacing them with the best AGM maintenance free batteries I can find. However, finding the best batteries is not my only concern.

I have the MS2812 Inverter Charger connected to the ME-RC Standard Remote Control. I did read the manuals. The manuals were clear on one important point. If I am changing batteries, especially flooded to AGM, I must reprogram my Inverter Charger because AGMs require a very different charging profile to prevent destroying expensive new batteries.

Does anyone know where I can get the appropriate reprogramming parameters for quality AGM batteries?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.