Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:38 PM   #26
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Sorry.....I still have not master posting links to forum threads. But the search function is easy to use and you might fine 20 different and useful postings on this subject.
That's the thing I like about doing a search. The tertiary things you find that directly indirectly relate to what you looked for.

Links are easy. Slight tap on the address bar of what you want to link.
A copy bar pops up.
Copy
Paste.
That's all I did to insert that YouTube vid.

And
That vid caused an aims inverter on my amazon list for months.
I went with a monster one that will cascade and does 150amp charging, but these three aims vids are how it all got started.
Thanks.

Here's the inverter I have along with an auto generator starter.
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f27...1-a-18559.html
Cw did a fine fine job on the install with everything but the 350amp fuse. I had to break out the crayons to explain that the available 300amp fuse was actually BETTER NOT LESSER protection on something that will probably never pull 250amps than the backorder 350amp fuse. THAT was a three week wait until I found out what the wait actually was, then it was a 7 minute delivery....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum