Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #33
rbertoniere

State: Alabama
THOR #8016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinbach View Post
My wife and I are still in the pre-purchase, shopping days. Love the Chateau 28Z, but have heard quite a few rumblings about "fit and finish." Are you concerned about these? Also, is yours a 2019, and how did you go about getting a fair price. Oh, one more thing, my wife prefers models that have separate bath/shower. How is the space in the bathroom with the shower? Thank you for posting the awesome photos.
The fit and finish is pretty poor. I'm pretty handy so I'm able to fix and improve things as they come loose. My dealer did a lot of work in warranty to address some things, panels coming loose, microwave falling out, a leak, etc. Mt rig is a 2017 model, this post is a couple of years old now. The bathroom has a standup shower - no tub and it's pretty tight but not as tight as some I've seen.

With all it's faults, we still love it and figure that based on the price we paid new, it's about what we expected.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum