Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:03 AM   #36
Pabs4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13816
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyRV View Post
In my Vegas, I have the AVM70. I tried to upgrade the firmware, but the upgrade fails. Below is the note I sent to the Axxera support and the response.

"The radio recognizes the USB drive and asks me if I want to upgrade. I click the green arrow. I get the message about not powering off during the upgrade. The the screen goes snowy with a small window saying "No support file" with a green check mark. I press that and it kicks me back out to the radio. All my settings and clock have been reset, but no upgrade"

Response:
"Thank you again and if that is what is doing it could be internal and there could be an issue with the radio.

You may want to think about getting the radio replaced.

Please let me know.

Axxera"

Has anyone else had problems with the firmware upgrade? I just haven't had a chance to call Thor and see about getting it replaced yet.
We didn’t have that issue, but our radio has now developed a “hiccup” when we use the turn signal. When we first updated the firmware there was no longer any halt in the audio. Now there is a slight pause to the audio.
Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, Koni shocks
Pabs4 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum