Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 02:40 PM   #6
Squerly

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar London Aire
State: North Carolina
THOR #14340
Spent a simi-restful night at La Quinta Friday night, only had to get up 4 times for the dogs. We were up at 6:00 for a tasty waffle, complements of the La Quinta folks, and then we hit the road for the last 3-hour leg of the drive.

We met with the seller about 11:00 and finished our inspection about 3:00. I don’t think I missed much but time will tell. There are a few things that will need to be addressed but for the most part, I’m happy. I’m not buying a new coach so I’m not expecting perfection.

We hit the road for the 4-hour drive to the campground in Lake City FL, Traffic was nasty and we didn’t get there until 9:30. Wasn’t thrilled about driving at night that early in my new relationship with the coach but we did it and we made it. Neighbor’s probably weren’t happy to hear the air brakes that late but I’ll go make friends with them in a bit.

So here we are, hanging out in FL for the day. And yes, it's hot as all get out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum