Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: RV Security
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:03 PM   #39
Kate1025

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: Oregon
THOR #16645
Question What will fit ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytlfamily View Post
I have a safe I use at home, just so happens it fits perfect in a certain spot in the Hurricane. It is fairly heavy, and is a fireproof safe also.....that was my real intent, as we go semi full time sometime next year....I was concerned about personal documents protection. Also, I'm thinking if you get robbed in a RV park, even if there are not that many other campers there, I suspect it would be more of a grab and go........highly unlikely they would lug a 80lbs safe out of the MH.
Looking for suggestion on size... do you think the 52" L X 14" deep or the 48" wide 28" deep (underbed style safe) - We will be purchasing a Miramar and going full time next year - just trying to get some advance purchases for the RV, while we are downsizing everything else. thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.