Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 03:51 AM   #31
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
Long & Winding Road, the cover I bought for my motorhome is a marine grade fabric, its a Nylon mix, yes it is some what thin but not a light weight, it takes two people to put it up and its all I can do to pick it up when I take it off, it has a 7 year warranty and was about $650.00 so its not a cheap cover, during the summer when I have the cover on it I walked inside and noticed the top light on the controller flashing, this means the panels are charging the batteries, I had to look at the display and it showed the batteries at 13.9 volts, I had left some of the interior lights on and checked it a few days later and battery voltage was 13.7 volts, I was impressed. help me out on posting photos on this site, I have tried a few times and it does not work, I have read other post of people having the same problem

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum