Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #7
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, well that mini breaker reset would only affect the coach battery so if the coach battery is charging OK on shore power then it is OK.

Can you start your V10 engine OK (should not matter if the chassis disconnect switch at the door is on or off if the recall Thor issued was done in 2014 I think)? If the engine starts OK and then the chassis battery is OK/charged is 12.6 vdc;.......the light at the door and chassis battery disconnect switch control may have blown the 3Amp fuse F43 in the BCC shown top of page middle of the schematic I submitted previously. That fuse ties directly between the chassis battery and the chassis battery disconnect switch/light at the door I believe. Again going into the BCC....disconnect all batteries and shore etc to be safe.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.