Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:41 AM   #6
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
I have a DJI Phantom 4 and enjoy flying it whenever possible. I will admit I am still a novice but working to improve. One of the benefits I get from mine is for the RV I will fly it over the roof and check for possible issues without having to climb up the ladder.

For the house I periodically fly around the perimeter inspecting my gutters to determine when they need cleaning and to look at areas of the roof that are not visible from the ground.

When out in the RV I never fly around other folks sites unless requested and I always ask permission from campground management before I fly. When someplace like the Outer Banks to have to be knowledgeable of where the campground ends and the National Seashore begins because you can't fly at the seashore.

I estimate I have about 1500.00 tied up in mine and that includes a couple extra batteries. I need to get a charger that can handle multiple batteries at the same time.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.