Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
rvaction2015

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #16698
2016 Chateau Front Seats deteriorating/Flaking

I have a 17,000 miles and the drivers and passenger seats are flaking/cracking. I called Thor and their response was = Thor provided the material to the company that made the seat covers, the material Thor provided was found to be inferior and they now longer use it, Thor only gives a one (1) warranty, Thor provided a company that I could contact to have new covers made.
This is not right and should not be tolerated. What I mean is, when a company knows they provided an inferior product then need to stand up and reconcile the problem. To deny assisting in correcting demonstrates they feel they have no obligation to the customer.
If anyone else is having an issue with flaking/cracking please post Because I hate to feel I am the only one.
Possibly, Thor will take notice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.