Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 01:11 PM   #6
daver35

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Ohio
THOR #10566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy View Post
Does anyone know if the Outlaw walls are framed with steel, aluminum, or wood?
I found that behind our TV in the garage of our Outlaw 29H there was a thin plate of Aluminum that went from one side of the wall to the other(corner) which gave me something good to mount our cordless sweeper to instead of relying on plastic anchors in thin wall board for mounting it.

I also bought that device Walabot that you use with you cell phones to see the studs and other things inside the walls because of the aluminum used these days. The wall designs are like the traditional wood stud build so there aren't as many studs like there used to be or framed in general like they used to be.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum