Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 04:00 PM   #35
howzball

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Texas
THOR #3182
About the Only reason I own my Mavic Pro is for the RV, no chance I can fly it at home. Too close to a major airport.

Just use your apps to tell where it's safe to fly and you should be fine. B4UFly is one good one.
Years ago I owned one of the original DJI Phantoms, it didn't even come with a camera, I installed some 3rd party GoPro gimbal and it was a disaster. Impossible to fly as well, the thing simply would not hover.
A few years later I gave the Mavic Pro a shot and, Wow.. Drone technology sure came a Long way in those few years. Not to mention how much smaller the Mavic is, you wouldn't expect it to be that steady.

If I were to replace the Mavic Pro right now I might look at the Mavic Air based on size, price and features. Probably the Fly More Bundle so you have everything you need. Fits right in a backpack so you have it while on the trail.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.