Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #37
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
I used to have a drone but government aliens destroyed it.

It all started innocent enough. We were camping near Camp David Maryland one fine evening and I thought I would try out the new fleer (infrared heat sensing)camera I had installed on my Max 2 Phantom Drone. I launched it from atop the RV to avoid nearby trees and it was just great. The monitor was almost as clear as daylight and I could easily define everything even though it was pitch dark. I began to cruise around at about 200' when I spotted a wide open area with 6 vehicles in a semicircle 1/2 mile to my east so I flew that direction to get a look. Slowly approaching I noticed several people standing around the perimeter of the vehicles and 3 people seated on what looked like camp chairs in the middle near a small makeshift campfire. As I approached I remembered I had forgotten to turn on the marker lights on the drone as required by law so I put my finger on the remote switch and flicked it on. Within 10 seconds gunshots and yelling began to ring out. I was maybe 40 feet above the 3 people seated and they all were looking up. To my surprise it was Hillary Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones. I could clearly see they were holding small dolls resembling Bill Clinton covered in what looked like chicken blood with pins sticking out of them. Upon seeing the drone above they quickly tossed the dolls into the fire and scrambled towards the vehicles. Next thing I know the camera and signals from the drone went black, then the shooting stopped. We were scared but I decided they would have no idea who we were, where we were or who owned or operated the drone. After a restless night we awoke to a fine summer morning. Birds singing the sun beaming through the tree limbs then I noticed all the RV windows were completely open.........

Next time I will explain how the Muslim Barack Hussein Obama had his alien friends steal my drone remote and all the still pictures it took of the political Voodoo ceremony.
I'm surprised you survived the long arm of Hillary many havent
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.