Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 02:21 PM   #42
Big-Foot

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.5
State: Arizona
THOR #14921
Arrow

I’m retired from the technology sector and am now a Fabricator and Aspiring Photographer. I fly RC planes occasionally, but they’re too large to transport in my smaller motorhome. My drone is a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I seek out legal places to fly and keep my drone and software updated. If I am in a NFZ (No Fly Zone), the drone will not leave the ground - even if I wanted it to. I am very careful with the drone and rarely will I bring it anywhere around people and then only if everyone is comfortable with my doing so. I have made friends with a couple of people who were firmly anti-drone and swore that those flying them had no respect for people’s privacy, taking pictures of their wives, daughters, etc. Both gentlemen are now drone operators and loving their new hobby.
I will be getting my 107 Certificate soon as I would like to be able to sell my services, photographs and video.
Most of my photography is not necessarily done at high altitudes but actually close to ground level out in the desert where I cannot safely hike.
Just be respectful of people. Take the time to educate yourself and develop an open demeanor that will allow you to share “the truth” about consumer drones and what you’re doing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	177BC1C2-0597-48E1-A374-2A53BFCFC3F8.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	20302  
Midlothian, TX / Gold Canyon, AZ
Big-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.