Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:29 PM   #32
Ndeluca10

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #15589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint View Post
Wife and I are going from a 5th wheel to our first motor coach. We will be weekend worriers for about 3 years including various week vacations. Then retirement and plan on spending 2 or 3 months at a time in the rig traveling the great US of A.

Our offer is going to be low 90's. We were initially looking used, 1 or 2 years old, but they all seem to be priced within 10k of the 2020's so didn't make sense to us to buy used.

Any thoughts on this model:

Quality?
Value?
Reliability?
Other comparable models at same price point that are better value?

Etc

Thanks in advance.
We have a new 2020 Quantum and right now we’ve already had it in for service twice. It has been leaking out of the area where you store your sunglasses. Also leaking behind driver side where slide out comes out. We are beginning to regret buying this and knowing how expensive it was does not help. The quality is not there. I’d not buy again if I had it to go over

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum