Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 07:31 PM   #40
Dan In Cheyenne

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Wyoming
THOR #8160
Finished my dinette conversion. I used maple plywood for the end table like someone suggested. On the heat ducts I put one out the side like most of you. I left the other one behind the recliners. Instead of boxing it in I put some insulation wrap on it. I ended it behind the recliner near the driver seat rather than bringing it to the front. If it doesn't do well there I will move it to the front and box it in. I used a 4" hole saw so I did not leave an open area for mice etc. to visit all those wires. I am also thinking of putting another small table by one of the recliners.
Thanks again to all who provided their input. Could not have done it without you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camper2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	20369   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper6.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	20370  

Click image for larger version

Name:	camper1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	20372   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper5 - Copy.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	20375  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum