Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Alignment
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 07:39 PM   #13
Davie200

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #15962
Well it Seems that the front still has problems. The service place it's at (Horwith Trucking Service) are doing the best at what could be wrong. They have been very friendly and constantly informing me on what they are doing. Right now they are going to have to tear into the gear box and do some tests to find what is going on. This could be a blessing in disguise as I was going down the road and the gear box totally failed. Which I doubt but still. I sent Freightliner a email and still haven't heard back from them about this problem. That was Tuesday as I had to have alignment done. Now I have another problem as a sensor on my PDF was bad. They replaced it and when road testing the steering light came back on. They are thinking wire short somewhere. Since July 10 when I bought it, it has been in the repair shops more than I have had a chance to use it. I write on this site for two reasons. Inform those that are thinking about buying, trading in for a new home ( like me) that you run the home thru the wringer, test everything out, don't let that guy who's showing the home rush it. It's a lot if money on the line buying and later like I'm going thru. Its costing me because I thought I was buying a great product. I did research and I like this unit. Second reason is Thor reads these posts. I'm hoping someone reading this will do the right thing and help me out. I personally should not be having all these issues on a brand new unit. I should be enjoying my new home traveling camping visiting etc etc not waiting for it to come out of a shop just to go back in soon to fix a windshield leak that's been over two months in and out of the shop. If I just park the unit on a site and use it it's a beautiful machine. Fully loaded with great interior design. As for driving down the road. Well you know.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum