Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:35 PM   #1743
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
My headlight bulbs just went in the spot they were supposed to in about a minute or so on each side, and done.
Nothing needed changed or adjusted. I've kept the same housings since it's pretty confusing to pick a new one due to esoterics mostly being the differences you can see and facts being a bit sparse and then inflated... And I'm happy enough with the factory housings now that the better led is in them.

The new skinny bulb led's(like in my link)are leaps and bounds better than last years triangle bulbs.
I just changed to the skinny bulbs on my f150 from the triangle bulbs. A world of difference.
Light scatters everywhere on the tri sided bulbs. Razor sharp cutoff on the new skinny ones. This is due to lens design and the new skinny led's having the same dimensions as a stock halogen filament.

I have looked at new headlight housings.
Motorcycle headlights on amazon.
With these new skinny bulbs I probably won't be changing from the stock housing.

In the picture you can see the extension and the antiflicker dongle attached to the new headlight bulb.
My new fender wells go in soon, I thought I better get a picture while it was easy to get.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0920191346.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	20379  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.