Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:33 PM   #14
Pnwretired

Brand: Still Looking
State: Idaho
THOR #15968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squerly View Post
We left Franklin NC at 8:30 this morning. Traffic was minimal until we hit Atlanta and then it went to hell in a hand basket.

Apparently all the people who left Florida to escape the hurricane were returning home today and driving was horrible.

We got to Ocala about 6:30, checked in our hotel, walked the dogs and ate a Chick-fil-a sandwich. And now I’m going to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow’s inspection. I’ve got about 3 hours scheduled for the walkthrough and then, assuming all is OK, we’re heading for a campground in Lake City.

So wish me luck! I’m really looking forward to this!
This site is just not user friendly. Have no idea how to respond. Got here by accident lol. Good luck in your new adventures

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum