Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
Iabracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 29.2
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #16711
ACE 29.2 waste water smell & bad jack

Hi All, So I am new to the forum and also new to the class A family, but have travel trailer experience. I just purchased my '15 ACE 29.2 and have immediately noticed a foul odor in the bathroom. (did notice once when we tried it, but not the second time or during the pre-purchase) The kitchen area is fine and has an AAV, however, I can't pin down the source of the smell in the bathroom. There is not an AAV for the bath sink and it drains to the black tank and vents directly to the only stack on the coach. There is a p-trap. The shower drains to the grey tank, and I can't tell if there is a trap, but I doubt it based on the space available. Has anyone seen/smelled this? Thoughts? Also found that the passenger rear jack does not fully extend and has quite a bit of old fluid on the top of the jack pad. It appears that it is leaking from the bottom of the jack based on the fluid around the bolts on the bottom. Again, anyone has any experience with this issue? I have 30 days to get any and all items addressed on the dealer's dollar and I would like any and all help. Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.