Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #14
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
Change the sway bar links to the inside hole. On the front it is best to install Helwig adjustable links because need to be longer then the OE ones. Just adjust the Helwig to the correct length. Important to note you must use the OE bushing sleeve, not the whole bushing, they come out easy. This way you can use the factory bolts to reinstall. The bolts that come with the Heliwigs are slightly less diameter. I had a front end shop do this work for $60. The rear are simple and I those done when I had the rear track bar installed. You can change the front link holes without buying the Helwigs, but the sway bar will rub the spring when the tires are off the ground, ie, at a campsite with jacks down on unlevel area. See this for more detail, thanks to John McKinley Cheap Handling Fix - iRV2 Forums

Not that I do much but can drive 70 mph easy. Mostly going down big hills.. I have been blasted by gusts and driven in high winds in the desert

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.