Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 11:17 PM   #2
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary d View Post
Traveling from NY to Denver to pick up family. Would like a nice route seeing Arches Kodachrome Bryce and then to Zion. Wondering the easiest and nice places to stay. Any advice is great Thanks
US-50 is scenic but Monarch Pass (11,312 ft) is challenging but doable (not too steep but curvy). You can follow it to Grand Junction and take I-70 to the Moab turnoff. If you are adventurous head west on CO-90 over to US-191 and north to Moab. It is a good road but slow going. Cell is good on US-50 but non-existent on 90. My coach made it towing the Rampside with out problems. Make sure you make the trip to Canyon lands National Park As it is one of the hidden gems in the National Parks system. I was able to get a tour of the Intrepid Potash plant. The blue ponds are spectacular. Just follow the UP railroad tracks west to the mine.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.