Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #9
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
When I was there in December they were not doing tours of the (brand new) Plant 250. Maybe they are now, but I met an inside sales guy during the other 2 tours that found out I was there with a Super C for warranty work and he agreed to take my daughter and I through 250 the next morning...quite the personal tour. We were able to walk the line and talk with the guys while assembling. Most impressive was the QC at the end of the line. I found everyone at Thor to be outstandingly friendly and eager to help any way they could. A lot of things they discover on this forum and at the service center actually do get back to the production people. This Forum makes a difference!! Hopefully someday there will be better integration between dealer service commitment and Thor.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.